Friday, February 3, 2012

Lady Bug themed first birthday

Ok, so this party was for my youngest daughter, Kinley's, first birthday!! I chose a ladybug themed party with a color scheme of red, black, and white. This party was later in the afternoon so we served punch and had a huge dessert table filled with coordinating desserts to go with the theme! There were light appetizers as well, and everything was served on matching dishes :) I know I am crazy but this is what I love :) I found great party signs, cupcake cirlces, etc off an etsy website and had matching invitations as well! There was a face painter and a few other activities for the small children to do. This was one of my favorite partys that I have done!

























So this was a wooden board my grandpa and I created, then I painted for the kids to take pictures in!






No comments:

Post a Comment